Monday, November 15, 2010

Guilt Post of Promises Past!

Hello all!

I had made promises of posts with pictures and finally felt motivated to post one, but I left my pix at home. I do however, have a scan from 'Thermadore' a current Work in Progress song for "The No Name band". I thought I would never remember any of my parts (because I have infamously terrible ears) so I tried to transcibe them. Looking back at it now, for such a simple song, it seems so self indulgent and arrogant I chuckled to myself and though "perfect". So what the hell, just as entertaining as the pic I wanted to post of our beloved drummer just about to lay down his tracks from forever ago, surrounded by fabrics, mood lighting and a sea of cymbals.

So come on kiddies, grab a guitar and play along to a song you have never heard, and might not hear for a very long time. If you are concerned about trivial things like "Key" or "Tempo", you know things a REAL musician would never ask about, then all you need to know is this; It's a song that feels like a Basset Hound is on the lamb, happily trotting down the street of Prince George during summer. BAM. go.

[PONY]



No comments:

Post a Comment